Delivery Charges - UK mainland standard delivery (UPS) - over £150 goods value - FREE
Delivery Charges - UK mainland standard delivery (UPS) - under £150 goods value - £6.50
Delivery Charges - pre 10, pre 12 (UPS) - please enquire 0115 923 5500
Terms & Conditions
- Clothesline Direct agrees to carry out the requirements of the customer in accordance with written specifications and approved by Clothesline Direct.
- Unless otherwise agreed payment for the goods ordered by the customer shall be made when placing orders.
- All goods remain the ownership of Clothesline Direct until such time as full payment has been made.
- In the event of the customer wishing to change any design, artwork or other aspect of the order, such request must be given by the customer to Clothesline Direct in writing. Clothesline Direct will endeavour to make the changes in accordance with any request, but must reserve the right to charge the customer for any additional costs incurred. The customer will be notified of any such costs. We also reserve the right to extend the delivery time should any changes to an order be required.
- Acceptance of returned goods is entirely at the discretion of Clothesline Direct excepting where the return of goods is as a direct result of the failure on the part of Clothesline Direct to supply the relevant goods in accordance with the directive.
- All goods are offered subject to availability.
- You may return any undecorated item bought from us within 30 days of delivery providing it is in the original packaging and unworn.
Every effort will be made to deliver goods on time but no responsibility can be accepted for late or non-delivery.
- All shortages, damage or non-delivery of goods must be notified to us by telephone within 48-hours and confirmed by writing within 3 working days of despatch.
- Before signing for goods, any damaged packages must be inspected by both the customer and carrier representative.